Holiday Rental Property
Stunning Sea & Marina Views in this Luxury 3 BR Apartment [HOL4255]
Type and Location: Apartment/Condo in Koh Kaew, Phuket
Offer Terms: Rental - Holiday
Minimum rental term: 3 Nights
Total area: 184 sq. m.
1 Jun - 30 Sep
1 Oct - 30 Nov
1 Feb - 31 May
* Monthly refers to 30 days.
Rental rates vary by season and duration-of-stay. Consequently, it is necessary to look at each night of your stay and determine the applicable rate for that night.
For example, consider a 10-night stay, comprised of 4 nights in summer season and 6 nights in high season.
Since the stay is more than a week, the weekly rate will apply for all the nights of your stay. For each night, we determine the applicable season, consult the weekly rate for that season, divide that weekly rate by 7 to get a nightly rate, and add that amount to a running total.
In our example, the first 4 nights will use the summer season weekly rate (divided by 7), the last six nights will use the high-season weekly rate (divided by 7).
For a property that does not specify weekly or monthly rates, the daily rate for the applicable season is applied for each night of the stay.
About Koh Kaew
The Koh Kaew area encompasses Sapam, the Boat Lagoon and the Royal Phuket Marina, as well as further inland near the British International school. Located on the main trunk road through Phuket Town, the nearby bypass road offers access to the south and many shopping venues. This busy Thai area is dotted with luxury apartments and villas, taking advantage of the central location and views over the bay.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW STREET VIEW
All three bedrooms are large and luxurious, fully equipped with both air conditioning and silent running ceiling fans. The mattresses are very high quality ensuring a wonderful nights sleep. The linen is also the finest Egyptian cotton. They all also spacious marble finished bathrooms furnished with large walk-in showers. The master bedroom also has a twin shower and a free standing double ended twin person jacuzzi bath. In addition, all three bedrooms also have a dressing table, and seating or sofa.
The bathrooms are designed in a clean and contemporary style. They are all very spacious and light with floor to ceiling shower glass walls. They are all marble lined, with solid marble sinks carved by hand.
Accommodation and Facilities
Apartment, 184 mÂ²
3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 3 Bathrooms
* wireless broadband
* video library
* stereo system
* satellite or cable
* boat dock
* tennis court
* gated community
* walkway to water
* shared pool
The Marina is ideally positioned for both land and sea activities. Situated in a large bay of the Andaman sea, with numerous islands with gorgeous white sand beaches and warm turquoise waters, including Pearl Island just 5 mins away. Excursions to the beautiful islands of Koh Phi Phi and Phang Nga/James Bond Islands start from within the marina. The marina itself offers you everything you need, from tennis, fitness, spa, world-class dining options including Phukets award-winning Mon-Triâ€™s and Les Anges managed by masterchef Peter, ex-chef of The Oriental Bangkok. Within 10 minutes is Phuket Town, with hundreds of attractions, bars, clubs, local and international restaurants. The main shopping boutiques of the island Central Festival and the Designer Outlet Villages is 2 minutes and 5 minutes away. Patong Beach is less than 20min. Snorkelling, canoeing, tourist attractions and private boat trips to the surrounding islands and beaches depart daily less than 100 meters from the apartment. Additional information about rental rates:
Rates include complimentary pick up to and from the airport. Daily housekeeping and laundry. Use of all of the amenities within the villa. A mid-week bedding change. Toiletries in the bathrooms and both indoor and outdoor towels. Meals can be prepared by a chef as required. Daily fresh breakfasts can also be prepared if required.
At the time of the booking we take a 20% deposit to confirm your reservation. The balance is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. We also require a 41,000 thb fully-refundable security and damages deposit when the balance of your payment is due.
Cancellations made more than 8 weeks before your arrival date will lose your deposit. Between 8 weeks and 4 weeks 50% and less than 4 weeks no refund will be made.
Rental Rates for RPM Luxury Apartment, Phuket, Thailand
(at least 7 consecutive rental nights)
(Individual nights Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs)
Weekend Night Rate
(Individual nights Fri/Sat/Sun)
Rental rates for 2012
|High Season||30 Jan 2012||6 Apr 2012||â‚¬1,745||â‚¬312||â‚¬374||3 Nights|
|Songkran Festival||7 Apr 2012||21 Apr 2012||â‚¬2,095||â‚¬374||â‚¬449||3 Nights|
|High Season||22 Apr 2012||30 Apr 2012||â‚¬1,745||â‚¬312||â‚¬374||3 Nights|
|Low Season||1 May 2012||15 Nov 2012||â‚¬1,095||â‚¬196||â‚¬235||3 Nights|
|High Season||16 Nov 2012||17 Dec 2012||â‚¬1,745||â‚¬312||â‚¬374||3 Nights|
|Peak Season||18 Dec 2012||8 Jan 2013||â‚¬2,995||â‚¬535||â‚¬642||3 Nights|
Rental rates for 2013
|High Season||9 Jan 2013||1 Feb 2013||â‚¬1,845||â‚¬329||â‚¬395||3 Nights|
|Chinese New Year||2 Feb 2013||17 Feb 2013||â‚¬2,495||â‚¬446||â‚¬535||3 Nights|
|High Season||18 Feb 2013||6 Apr 2013||â‚¬1,845||â‚¬329||â‚¬395||3 Nights|
|Songkran Festival||7 Apr 2013||21 Apr 2013||â‚¬2,095||â‚¬374||â‚¬449||3 Nights|
|High Season||22 Apr 2013||30 Apr 2013||â‚¬1,845||â‚¬329||â‚¬395||3 Nights|
|Low Season||1 May 2013||15 Nov 2013||â‚¬1,095||â‚¬196||â‚¬235||3 Nights|
|High Season||16 Nov 2013||17 Dec 2013||â‚¬1,845||â‚¬329||â‚¬395||3 Nights|
|Peak Season||18 Dec 2013||6 Jan 2014||â‚¬3,395||â‚¬606||â‚¬728||3 Nights|
- When your booking crosses over different rental periods, we calculate the price to fairly reflect the different rental rates for each day in each period.
- If your rental period is less than 7 consecutive nights you can calculate the total price by adding the individual rates for both weeknights and weekend nights together.
- If your rental period is 7 consecutive nights or greater, the rental price is calculated by dividing the weekly rental rate by 7, and then multiplying it by the number of nights you wish to stay.
Additional information about rental rates
- Our rates include:-
- Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the apartment.
- A mid-week bedding change.
- Toiletries in the bathrooms.
- Indoor and outdoor towels.
- Free (wireless) Internet Access
- Daily housekeeping services can be arranged at â‚¬15 per each hour. It is recommended to contract at least 2 hours per day. You will find having help greatly increases your enjoyment of your holiday at the apartment. Your may add from 2 to 8 hours of additional housekeeping services. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: washing and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests. All cleaning charges must be agreed and paid for in advance of your rental.
- Meals can be prepared by a qualified chef as required. This costs â‚¬110 euros per day to cover both lunch and evening meal, plus the cost of food.
- Daily fresh breakfasts can also be prepared if required. Please call to discuss your requirements.
- At the time of the booking we take a 20% deposit plus â‚¬500 fully refundable security and damages deposit to confirm your reservation. The balance is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
Architectural style: Contemporary
Conditions: Owners terms and conditions apply
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bathrooms Ensuite
- Sleeps 6
Included in Rental Price
- Bed linen
- Pool cleaner
- Airport transfer
- Estate charges
- PetsNo Pets
- Near Beach
- Near Schooling
- Near Golf Courses
- Near Yacht mooring
- Near Hospitals
- Near Town
- Near Shopping
- Communal swimming pool
- Estate security
- Fully furnished
- Microwave oven
- Cooking Utensils
Prices quoted in THB are converted for your convenience only and may vary 5% or more. Currency movements are out of our control and prices may change without prior warning.